Documentation concerning the entry of an average collegiate into the world of real humans.

Humor and humility, joy and schadenfreude in one convenient place.



I almost forgot!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friday morning, before we went and picked my brother up from the airport, we went down to Pioneer Square and checked out some galleries - my Mom had mentioned maybe warming my new home with some fine art, and I'd been kinda keeping an eye out all week, but didn't find anything. We found something Friday morning!

It's this:
(Ms. Knowles, I hope you don't mind me using the image...)

It's by Amanda Knowles, a (now-) local artist in Seattle, represented by the Davidson Galleries. We looked at about 4 different galleries down there, but about 4 works by this artist really caught my eye, and I narrowed it down to this one. So, thanks to Ms. Knowles, thanks Mom, and as soon as I get it back, thanks to the framers. Finally, my walls won't seem so bare!


3 Responses to “I almost forgot!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    please retitle this post "Who arted?"

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Um, yes, I agree with Ben. HILARIOUS.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't know why this won't update my "website" info

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Alex
  • From Seattle, Washington, United States
  • I'm just moving to Seattle, settling down, and beginning my career at Amazon.com.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3